ExpoVirtual energiewende - América Latina 2020
- Digital trade fair for German and Latin American suppliers
- Focus on energy and environmental technologies
- 01-04 December 2020 online
The trade fair and conference programme addressed German manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and service providers with a focus on energy generation from renewable sources, energy efficiency solutions for buildings and industry, sector coupling and environmental technologies who wish to pursue business activities in Latin American countries. Latin American companies that would like to expand their activities in other Latin American countries and seek cooperation with German companies were also among the exhibitors.
Energy Transition - Made in Germany was the motto of the fair. Protecting our environment and our climate is a challenge that can only be met jointly worldwide if players from politics, business, research and society work together. Germany has already achieved a lot with its energy transition and is considered a pioneer in Latin America on the path to clean energies. ExpoVirtual energiewende - Latin America promoted the topic of clean energies in the international exchange between Latin America and Germany. This was achieved through three core elements:
- Offering & exporting German technologies to the Latin American market
- Initiation of transnational cooperations
- Exchange of experts and transfer of knowledge through a comprehensive framework and conference programme
- Opportunities for German companies
German technologies are highly recognised in the region and open up good market opportunities for German companies. Within the framework of this online fair, we offered German companies the opportunity to open up new markets, establish contacts with Latin American business partners and promote their export business.
Strong local partner - The German Chambers of Commerce in South America
The fair was organised in cooperation with the German-Ecuadorian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. The 19 German Chambers of Commerce joined the project also and promoted the fair within their local networks.
Technical implementation "Ferias Virtuales" online trade fair
The online trade fair platform was offered by the provider "Ferias Virtuales". The Latin American company, based in Bogotá and Mexico City, has already gained over five years of cross-sector experience in the still new field of online trade fairs. There is also a successful reference project in cooperation with the foreign chambers of commerce.
- Project: Digital trade fair
- Clients: German and Latin American providers of clean energy solutions
- Cooperation Partners: German Chambers of Commerce
- Target group: German and Latin American providers of clean energy solutions
- Objective: Fostering an international exchange of energy transition
- Places: Online