Climate protection potentials of energy efficiency
On behalf of th Federal Ministry of the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, energiewaechter organised an international conference on climate protection potentials of energy efficiency in Brussels in cooperation with Ecologic Institute.
The focus of the presentations and discussions was on statements on the EU Commission's proposal for a new Energy Efficiency Directive and the measures envisaged therein. Accordingly, the events were designed for stakeholders and experts in energy efficiency in Europe.
energiewaechter was responsible for the entire technical and content organisation of the workshop. A schedule was drawn up and agreed with the project partners. Furthermore, energiewaechter organised the event rooms. A central part of the assignment was to identify and recruit suitable speakers and experts on the subject of energy efficiency and to implement them in both practical and theoretical terms. The target group of the events were companies and institutions from 10 European countries as well as representatives of the institutions of the European Union. At the conference, a consultant from energiewaechter supervised one of the three working groups. The follow-up after successful implementation was also part of the assignment.
- Project: International conference on climate protection potentials of energy efficiency
- Client: The Federal Ministry of the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)
- Cooperation partner: Ecologic Institute
- Target group: Stakeholders and experts for energy efficiency in Europe
- Objective: To comment on the EU Commission's proposal for a new Energy Efficiency Directive and the measures envisaged therein
- Place: Brussels