Events Abroad: Trade Missions of the German Energy Solutions Initiative | 2019
- Waste Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energies
- Water Management
January 01, 2019 - December 31, 2019
The German Energy Solutions initiative is an export funding programme of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi). It supports German small and medium-sized enterprises, which seek to export their products and services in the area of renewable energy systems, energy efficiency solutions, smart grids and storage technologies.
To support the foreign trade of these technologies “made in Germany”, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy offers a range of funded trade missions to various export countries as part of the German Energy Solutions initiative.
energiewaechter GmbH is a service provider for the BMWi and supports the organisation of these trade missions into the regions of North East Europe, North West Europe, North America and Oceania.
The trade missions can be joined by a maximum of eight German participating companies, who travel to the target market to present their products and services during a one-day conference. The following days of the trade mission are dedicated to individual business meetings, which are organised by the Chambers of Industry and Commerce based on the specific needs of the participating German company. This will be done in consultation ahead of the trade mission.
Overview of trade missions in 2019, second half of year
- USA West | Bioenergy with focus on biogas and waste recycling | 23.09. - 27.09.2019
- Belarus | Energy efficiency in Belarusian housing complex | 23.09. - 27.09.2019
- Hungary | Energy efficiency in industry | 07.10. - 10.10.2019
- Belgium | Solar Energy | 14.10. - 17.10.2019
- Ireland | Wind power generation onshore and offshore including maintenance | 21.10. - 24.10.2019
- Canada | Digitization & modernization of energy infrastructure | 21.10. - 25.10.2019
- Lithuania & Estonia | Low-energy buildings with building materials & building technology | 21.10. - 24.10.2019
- USA East | Energy storage and smart grids | 28.10. - 01.11.2019
- Ukraine | Energy efficiency & renewable energies in buildings with solar energy | 28.10. - 01.11.2019
- New Zealand | Energy efficient Infrastructure development & transport | 04.11. - 08.11.2019
- ABC-Islands (Netherlands)| Energy production and energy efficiency | 04. - 08.11.2019
- Slovakia | Energy efficiency in buildings incl. renewable energies | 11.11. - 14.11.2019
- France | Energy efficiency in transport | 18.11. - 21.11.2019
- Norway | Heating & cooling of commercial and industrial buildings | 18.11. - 21.11.2019
- Czech Republic | Energy efficiency in industry with automation technology | 25.11. - 28.11.2019
For further information or advice in English on the forthcoming trade missions, please contact us directly.